utah expungement made easy
We’re making the process of clearing a Utah criminal record simple and affordable for everyone. We use software to provide expungement services for less than half the price of other lawyers.
At Rasa, we offer 3 main services in Utah to help individuals expunge their criminal records in the simplest and most affordable way possible:
By using this tool, you can:
- Check your record quickly & easily
- See if any records can be cleared automatically
- Identify records eligible for court expungement now or later
- Sign up for notifications if you're not eligible yet
- If eligible, get a free consultation with Rasa
- Learn why you're not eligible if applicable
per case for full legal representation. The easiest way to expunge records is to let Rasa take care of everything for you. Additional cases are $250 each.
Our representation includes:
- Helping you prepare your personal statement
- Filing your expungement petition
- Notify the necessary prosecutors
- Manage any responses to your petition*
- Submit a proposed court order
- Obtaining your final expungement confirmation
*Does not include government fees or representation at court hearing, if one is called.
Reductions can help reduce waiting periods and make certain ineligible records eligible. Meet with one of our expungement experts to see if a reduction is right for you!
- Assessing your eligibility for a 402 reduction
- Examining your case and probation history
- Filing your 402 motion with the court
- Notifying the prosecutors as needed
- Securing the final reduction order (if successful)
- Ensuring your case records reflect the reduction
*Reductions are $250 if you also hire us at the same time to handle your expungement. Stand-alone reductions are $500. Does not include government fees.
Step 1: Screening
We will ask you a few basic screening questions to determine the best way to help you expunge your record.
Step 2: Identity verification
To protect your privacy, we will verify your identity.
Step 3: Record analysis
We will analyze your records to determine if they are eligible to be expunged.
Step 4: Legal services
If you are eligible to expunge your record, we can serve as your lawyer throughout the process, keeping you informed every step of the way.
We know the legal process can be intimidating. Click below to find more information about the different kinds of record clearance in Utah:
- Utah Courts Expungement Process
- Utah Offense Reduction Process
- Utah Automatic Expungement Process
- Utah Pardon Process
- Utah Legislative Updates
what are you waiting for?
It's time to leave the past in the past. Use our tool to quickly check if you have records that are eligible for expungement today!
Find out if you’re eligible in under 3 minutes.
Rasa is committed to being a second chance employer and believes working with people who have records helps us to design better products. We hire and train directly impacted people to ensure our model works for people with records.