Rasa Public Benefit Corporation
Last updated: May 1, 2023
- Data You Provide to Us. When you use our application, we collect information from you, such as your first and last name, date of birth, email, mailing address, and other demographic information you provide to us voluntarily. We also may retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages.
- We use analytics to hep analyze how our current users and potential clients interact with our services. This may include how often you visit our website, what pages you visit. Please see the following links to more information about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/privacy.html and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
- Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment for our services. This may include your credit card number and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe. You can find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/privacy.
- Community Forums and Events. Rasa may from time to time offer community forums, webinars, or put on panels or public events. By participating in these events, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in these settings.
- Use of Your Data. Personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in providing better services to you. Rasa uses your personal information in the following ways: to create and maintain your account; to identify you as a user in our system; to locate your records and determine if they are eligible for clearance, set aside, or expungement; to personalize and improve your experience; to send you administrative or marketing emails; and to solicit your feedback on our products and services.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties. We may need to share your personal information with third party service providers or our internal team members for the purpose of providing you with the Services that we offer through our site. For example, we may share data with service providers who host our website, or provide email services or identity verification services on our behalf. If our company is acquired, we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
- Ability to Opt Out of Communications. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. For example, when you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may choose to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in emails you receive from us or by contacting us directly at [email protected].
- Changing Your Personal Information. You may change some or all of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within our application. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may be unable to delete information that resides in our archives.
- Security of Your Personal Information. Rasa takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your information. Despite these measures, you should know that Rasa cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. No method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any content you post while using our services is at your own risk.
- Information from Minors. We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. Bu using our Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
- Your Rights to Review, Update or Delete Data. Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal reach out to [email protected].
180 E. 2100 South, Suite 206
South Salt Lake, Utah 84115