At Rasa, we offer 3 main services to help individuals expunge their criminal records in the simplest and most affordable way possible.
By using this tool, you can:
- Find out what is on your record;
- Find out whether any of your records might be eligible for automatic clearance;
- Find out what records are eligible for court-based expungement now or in the future;
- If you are not yet eligible, sign up for a free email or text notification to inform you of future eligibility;
- If you are eligible, sign up for a free consultation with a member of the Rasa team;
- If you are not eligible, understand the reasons why.
Full legal representation in up to 3 cases. The easiest way to expunge records is to let Rasa take care of everything for you. Additional cases are $250 each.
Our representation includes:
- Helping you craft a personal statement for your expungement petition;
- Drafting and filing your expungement petition;
- Making sure the right prosecutor(s) in your cases receive notice of your expungement petition as required by Utah law;
- Handling any responses to your expungement petition*
- Drafting and filing a proposed order with the court;
- Obtaining your final order and BCI confirmation of expungement
*Does not include government fees or representation at court hearing, if one is called.
Reductions can help reduce waiting periods and make certain ineligible records eligible. Meet with one of our expungement experts to see if a reduction is right for you!
- Helping you determine if you are a good candidate for a 402 reduction;
- Reviewing your criminal case and probation history;
- Drafting and filing your 402 motion with the court;
- Providing notice to the prosecutors in your cases, as required by law;
- Obtaining a final order of reduction (if successful);
- Confirming that any criminal case dockets reflect the successful reduction
*Reductions are $250 if you also hire us at the same time to handle your expungement. Stand-alone reductions are $500. Does not include government fees.
Step 1: Screening
We will ask you a few basic screening questions to determine the best way to help you expunge your record.
Step 2: Identity verification
To protect your privacy, we will verify your identity.
Step 3: Record analysis
We will analyze your records to determine if they are eligible to be expunged.
Step 4: Legal services
If you are eligible to expunge your record, we can serve as your lawyer throughout the process, keeping you informed every step of the way.
What are you waiting for?
It's time to leave the past in the past. Use our tool to quickly check if you have records that are eligible for expungement today!
Find out if you’re eligible in under 3 minutes.